I have used this marinade for Pork Ribs but it works just as well for Beef Ribs!
Hints & Tips
- To view it as part of a recipe, take at look at Heavenly Pork Ribs!
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 3/4 Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 5 Small Long Red Chillis, Finely Chopped
- 10 teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- 6 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Marinade can be used on pork, beef, lamb or any meat. Brush the marinade over the meat and leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Excess marinade can be boiled, simmered until it is a thick sauce that can be served with the meat!