This marinade is traditionally used on chicken pieces or drumsticks but works just as well with Lamb Cutlets or even vegetables if you are roasting them!
Hints & Tips
- This quantity is sufficient marinade for 16 chicken drumsticks. Use the equivalent lamb or other meat or fish pieces or halve the quantity.
- Meats/vegetables are best cooked in an oven with this marinade. Fish can be baked or pan-fried.
- GF, SF, Veg.
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Paste
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Paste
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Saffron Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 250 milliliters Natural Yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a plastic or glass bowl.
- Apply marinade to meat, fish or vegetable. For meats, marinade for at least 6 hours or overnight. For fish or vegetables, marinade for 2-3 hours.