I love BBQ pork ribs but have struggled to find a recipe that is easy to do and tastes amazing – until now. This is a recipe I have created from a number of different individual recipes. Having cooked it several times now, it is the best!
Hints & Tips
- You can marinate this recipe for 3 days or just a few hours – the longer the better!
- Ribs are best served with coleslaw!
- 2 kilograms Meaty Pork Ribs
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 3/4 Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 5 Small Long Red Chillis, Finely Chopped
- 10 teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- 6 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Brush the pork ribs on all sides with the marinade and refrigerate, covered for at least 30 minutes. Can leave for a few days!
- Reserve excess marinade covered in the fridge.
- Place the pork ribs into a large slow cooker. Let the marinade drip off into a separate bowl.
- Cook on medium for 10 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, combine all remaining marinade into a sauce pan.
- Slowly bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until reduced to a thick sauce.
- Serve the marinade sauce with the ribs!