This chicken recipe is perfect for cooking in the Phillips Air Fryer or by conventionally roasting in the oven. The original recipe came from an Australian Women’s Weekly Cookbook and has been modified.
Hints & Tips
- DF, GF, SF.
- 16 Chicken Thigh Chops
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 16 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 6 tablespoons Lemon Rind
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 12 Small Red Thai Chillies
- 4 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup Oregano Leaves, Firmly Packed
- Blend or process all ingredients except for the chicken until smooth.
- Using gloves, rub the mixture under the skin of the chicken and on the surface of the chicken pieces. You can marinade for an hour or so before cooking.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 200 degrees Celsius. Place half the chicken in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature of the Air Fryer to 150 degrees Celsius. Cook the chicken for a further 10 minutes.
- Repeat for the next batch of chicken.
- Either serve immediately or allow to cool, cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge until required. Reheat in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes prior to serving.