I love this menu because between the Air Fryer and the oven, I have everything covered! You can essentially prepare the main course and then time everything to go into the oven 45 minutes before you are ready to serve! The preparation time is not much either! Every recipe can be scaled up or down to suit the number of guests you have!
Hints & Tips
- I have suggested making one dip, guacamole, because this recipe tastes so good! However, if you simply do not have time, there are so many excellent shop bought dips to choose from, you can just add another one!
- Supplement the guacamole with shop bought dips, depending on your guests tastes! I generally serve Taramasalata, Tzatziki, Sweet Potato & Cashew, Spicy Hummus or Eggplant dips, depending on what is available. I generally serve 3 or 4 dips at a time.
- In terms of what to serve with dips, plain corn chips are a must for guacamole and lavosh biscuits are best served with the other dips. However, you can serve grainy biscuits with dips too – just be careful the biscuit does not overpower the dips!
- Find a fabulous bakery and either buy a whole cake or a range of slices that can be cut up for dessert – it is entirely up to you! No one really minds if the dessert is baked or shop bought – I do it myself when I simply do not have the time!
- Shop Bought Cake/Slices of Your Choice
- Cheese Platter